Lead Buyer's Specialist
Our Mission, Vision, Values, Belief and Perspective
The Lead Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
- Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
- Hire, train, consult, and hold accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this job?
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for buyers
- Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
- Buyer Specialists
- Showing Assistants
- Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Compensation – Progressive and Competitive Splits based on Production and Profit Share based on Team Productivity.
Experience, Training, and Education – What prior work and life experience will help the person in this role succeed? (Education, industry-specific, sales, administrative, management, customer-service)
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
To Apply for the position
- please email us at:
HR@EverestPeakRealty.com with your Resume and contact information along with 3 Professional References.
Call 505-750-0030, Select Option 9 for Team Opportunities and leave a 20-30 second Voice Mail - introducing yourself.
Thank You and All the Best!