We won't paper over the cracks, choosing a home can be a nightmare - if the process is not handled in an organized and thorough manner.
We exists to make the path to home ownership as smooth as possible, turning a nightmare into a pleasant dream.
We're experts in knowing what's available in the Albuquerque area - even if it's unlisted. We also know if the home you're considering is incorrectly priced. We can also guide you through the maze of financing options that may be open to you and negotiate the price and terms you want.
At the end of the process, we know the in's and out's of what's in the plethora of documents required at closing.
So, our first tip is to choose your realtor wisely. Naturally we'd be delighted to assist.
There are also some other key tips you need to keep in mind: -
- Start by working with your realtor to establish a wish list of features and neighborhood requirements for your home. This will save an awful lot of wasted time viewing the wrong homes and should mean you find the ideal property that much faster.
- Give yourself the very best bargaining hand by getting pre-approved for a home loan, prior to starting to view property. Sellers will take your approach very seriously if you do.
- Formally confirm the safety and condition of a home with a professional inspection.
- All communication with the seller should be conducted through your realtor. This ensures that your negotiations are handled in a totally professional way and, crucially, it keeps your realtor in the loop.
- Ensure that the seller has written every aspect of the deal - don't rely on verbal statements.
- Make certain that contingencies such as financing and property inspection are included with your offer.
We're ready, willing and able to help you every step of the way in your home search.
Call us today to get the ball rolling.